Our firm is seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer for immediate full-time employment with the following skills and experience:
Professional and Academic Qualifications:
- LL.B (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) or equivalent;
- LL.M. (Master of Laws). If in Corporate/Commercial or Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage;
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a corporate lawyer;
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral. Additional language will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law and overall knowledge of the legal framework regulating or relating to Cyprus companies, Anti Money Laundering Regulations and the Cyprus International Trust Consolidated Laws.
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Time management & Reporting Skills;
- Friendly Attitude, Professional and Driven Individual; Able to work to strict deadlines; IT literate; Strong communication skills;
- Drafting and reviewing all type of corporate documents and agreements, including, but not limited to, resolutions, minutes, PoAs, M&AA, SHAs, SPAs, JVs, Loan agreements, Pledge agreements, partnership agreements and other legal instrumentsetc;
- Drafting and reviewing Memorandum and Articles of Association and effecting amendments on them;
- Drafting, reviewing and advise on Trusts based on the Cyprus International Trust Consolidated Laws;
- Undertaking any kind of corporate procedures in the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver (Cyprus) and communicating/liaising with or attend the aforesaid Department;
- Studying and familiarize with any existing or new legislation in any area of law and provide coherent and comprehensive advice to the clients;
- Providing legal opinions and memo;
- Redomiciliation of companies from one jurisdiction to the other;
- Advising clients on matters relating to commercial agreements, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions.
- Actively participate, assist and contribute to the implementation of the Firm’s strategic planning;
- Contributing in the writing of articles and other publications which the Firm posts or publishes on its official website and on other webpages, newsletters, journals or other publications of legal or other content;
- Reviewing, applying and processing AML, KYC and GDPR procedures according to the relevant Laws and Regulations;
- Guide the clients through any governmental or other state procedures and communicate/liaise with or attend any respective Governmental or other State Authorities in that regard, including but not limited to:
- Undertaking all types of Cyprus Immigration applications and other matters, including, but not limited to, applications for PRP and Citizenship under the respective Government policies or programs;
- Undertaking all types of applications and procedures to the Department of Lands and Surveys, Tax Department, Labour Office, CySEC, Stock Exchange etc.;
- Opening of Bank Accounts in Cyprus or abroad;
We handle all applications with care and strict confidentiality.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only successful applications will be contacted for a prospective interview.